Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sweet and Sour Pork Chops

We eat a lot of meat in our family, and I will be the first to admit that sometimes I cook the same meals over and over.  This year I am making an effort to try new recipes, and so far my husband has enjoyed my choices.
Normally when I make pork chops, I fry them up and then throw them in a casserole dish with some mushroom soup.  While we always enjoy this, I was so excited when I found this recipe for Sweet and Sour Pork Chops.  It is super easy too!


Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
Source: Adapted from Allrecipes

Ingredients:
8 boneless pork loin chops, cut 1/4 inch thick
Montreal Steak Spice, for seasoning
3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce

Directions:
1. Fry the pork chops until thoroughly cooked.  Season with Montreal Steak Spice or another seasoning of your choice.
2. In a bowl, combine the remaining three ingredients and stir together.
3. Pour over the pork chops and simmer on low for 5-8 minutes.

We served it on rice with esparagus.
 Mmmm!
 I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

I would love to know, what is your favourite Pork Chop Recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...