Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 6: D.T Fleming Beach

One activity that I love to do while traveling, is writing a journal about what we did each day.  It is a great way to remember the small things that helped to make the trip so wonderful.  I am also a big scrapbooker, and I find that it helps me to organize and journal about our trip as well. 

It is days like today that I am so happy that I keep a travel journal.  I have been searching through all of my Maui photos, and still can't remember all that we did on Day 6.  I know we spent most of the day at D.T Fleming Beach, boogie boarding and laying on the beach.  From there I draw a blank.  I cannot find any photos either.  My photobook is sitting at about 80% complete too.  It is so frustrating.

I am saved by the fact that when I get back to Alberta, I know I can find my journal to help fill in the blanks.  I am also hoping that the other couple we went with might have some photos too.  Until then, I encourage all of you to write a journal when traveling.  I also know, that I will continue this tradition for all of my future trips!

Please stay tuned for my post on BeadforLife later today!




Do you keep a journal when you travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...